July 3rd Fireworks Traffic Plan
In an effort to keep the traffic flow moving and reduce gridlock for the 2022 Fireworks celebration at Cook Park, please review the following routes and plan accordingly.
Once the fireworks display has ended, please follow the below traffic plan based on where you are parked:
- Vehicles parked on the west side of the High School parking lot will exit to Minerva Ave, W/B to Brown St. then S/B to Route 176.
- Vehicles parked on the east side of the High School parking lot will exit S/B Main St. toward Route 176 utilizing the “exit” drive of the High School.
- Vehicles parked in the Park District lot off Garland Road e.g., Elmcrest Drive and Spencer Highlands subdivisions will exit to Garland Road east toward Bonner Road. (Garland Road. will be barricaded at Main Street and the Library Hill subdivision).
- Vehicles parked in the main parking lot of Wauconda Park District will exit N/B Main Street towards Bonner Road.
- Vehicles parked in the Library lot will exit N/B Main Street or as otherwise directed