Independence Day Fireworks
Due to the high cost of production, the Village relies on generous donations from our local governmental agencies, organizations, homeowner associations, residents, and businesses that believe in the significance of this patriotic event.
Please consider a donation to our annual celebration. No amount is too small! The Village acknowledges all contributors here on the Village website and in all Village electronic communications.
Contributors of $1000 or more are identified as Patriot Sponsors. Their names are posted on a large sponsor board in front of Village Hall on Main Street as well as announced on social media.
A Contributor Form is provided below for your convenience. Please submit it along with your contribution. If you have any questions about this program, please contact Alise Coulter at 847-526-9600, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Patriot Sponsors
Our Patriot Sponsors donate $1,000 or more to the Fireworks Fund. This level of support is indicative of their commitment to the community.
A big thank you to the following Patriot Sponsors for their generous support of our community event! Please click on the links to visit their web pages and shop local to grow our hometown establishments.
- Lake View Villa Association: $1,000
- Synergy Flavors, Inc.: $1,000
- Wauconda Park District: $3,000
- Wauconda Area Chamber of Commerce: $1,000
- Victor Ford Motorsports: $1,500
- Berger Excavating: $1,000
- Wauconda Township: $1,500
- West Side Tractor Sales: $1,000
- Lindy's Landing: $1,000
Thank you for your support! The Wauconda Fireworks Celebration would not be possible without the help of our Sponsors and Donors.
2019 Fireworks Fund Donations
The fireworks display over Bangs Lake is spectacular to view from both land and boat. They start at dusk on July 3rd.
Special thanks to all of our residents and local business contributors for their generous support:
- The Starkey Family: $500
- Wauconda Community Bank: $100
- Jacor, LLC: $100
- The Sode Family: $250
- Wauconda American Legion Post 911: $250
- Custom Classics: $100
- Graham Enterprise, Inc.: $350
- The Elbert Family: $100
- Wauconda Animal Hospital: $300
- Wauconda Women's Club: $100
- Little Rock Stock Cafe: $50
- Ray's Body Shop: $150
- Elmcrest Improvement Assoc.: $100
- Carolyn Cox: $40
- Liberty Street Liquor: $100
- Kwickshop Liquors: $100
- Oak Grove HOA: $100
- Campbell Intl Inc.: $250